Jun 28, 2010

Poem...

masih berkisar pasal ILA!
Dyspepsia la pe gi.. kat bawah ni ade satu poem,
drpd penyajak handalan Didie Shakespeare, sajak ini khas buat Dr Emdad,
mari kita hayati sajak cinta antara 2 buah negara..!

DYSPEPSIA

by: Didie Shakespeare
dedicated to: Dr Emdad

life without you is like small intestine without enzymes,
being with you is like HCl eroded the stomach line,
separated with you is like getting a prolase spine,
together with you is like good combination with H.Pylori,
apart from you seems like all day cry,
I don't know how do I can clarify,
but the way you make me all days smile,
oh I could feel my stomach with butterfly!

ahha! cantek menarik tertarik bukan! biaselah Ogawa kann.. haha.. nti, bole la tulis dkt sayang yg baru plak..! (Dr Hla Myint!) hihihi

p/s: x sangka ade bakat terpendam neh! wahhh! sajakmu menjadi pujaan hatiku! woha!

No comments:

Post a Comment